Upside Down Puff Pastry Recipe
Try this delicious Upside Down Puff Pastry recipe made with PURA olea organic extra virgin olive oil, balsamic glaze, and maple syrup. It's a perfect dish for any occasion!
- 2 tbsp of PURA olea organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 onion slices
- Thyme, salt and pepper
- 4 slices of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place a baking sheet on a baking tray.
- Pour olive oil, balsamic glaze, and maple syrup into the baking sheet as 4 separate portions.
- Place onion slices on top of the balsamic mixture.
- Add thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the puff pastry slices on top.
- Brush the beaten egg on the puff pastries.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.